Welcome to Uncover Wealth Radio Episode 118. In this episode, we will be discussing Coronavirus and UK Business Update and other related most recent updates that was done from a Live.This is my Daily Live stream at 11 AM, every Weekdays. Live at Multiple Channels at the same UK time . We speak about the government, the banks, the legislation, the economy and all those things that are affecting UK Businesses.
Today, Annette Ferguson, who is the host of Uncover Wealth Radio and a pro in helping entrepreneurs take home more money from their business for them and their family to enjoy, is here to tell you all about money, business wealth and creating financial freedom.
Get All My Best Resources
Partner With Me Here
JOIN THE FACEBOOK GROUP!
In this Episode’s Points of Discussion:
- Return of Furlough Workers on a Part Time Basis Beyond June
- Training Tuesday Session
- Retail Furlough System
- Businesses Rent
- Rent Reduction
- Stay Alert on England Businesses
- Avoiding Public Transport and Social Distancing
- Section 44 Employment Rights Act
- Construction and Manufacturing should be encouraged to get back to work.
- Bounce Back Loans Availability on Starling Bank
- Expecting Worst Recession Time
- HMRC contacted those people who are eligible for Self Employed Income Support Scheme
- Online Sales has skyrocketed
- Overall Drop of Sales with Offline Market Drop
- Business Interruption Insurance Claims
- Emergency and Autumn Budget
- Bounce Back Loan Update
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme Update