The Profit First methodology underpins much of our work at Annette & Co.
What is Profit First?
Profit First is a method of cash management which results in a healthy and more profitable business.
So many small business owners I meet work really, really hard, and don’t get as much money out of their business as they should…some are not even getting paid minimum wage – go on – work out the hours you put in and the money you get out and see if you are one of those…
This system changes all that – you will get money out of your business with this method – guaranteed.
What does it mean when you say you’re a Certified Profit First Professional?
Annette & Co. utilises this method of cash management in our unique Plan, Profit and Pay Yourself More System. Our team is trained and certified by the Profit First Professionals organisation to guide business owners and entrepreneurs in maximising their profits.
Any accountant or bookkeeper can do your taxes and reconcile your books. But how many accountants or bookkeepers will also drive profitability in your business? That’s what we do as a Profit First Certified firm.
Our firm is one of the select few, worldwide (yes – worldwide!), and the only accountant in the UK, that have received a certification in Profit First and our mission…
“Eradicate Entrepreneurial Poverty”
But what does that mean for you?!
We'll include Profit First principles in all that we do with our clients – which means that, however you decide to work with us, we strive to ensure that you take home as much money for you and your family to enjoy as possible.
We charge NO ADDITIONAL FEE for Profit First support for our accounting and bookkeeping clients (that is – if you take both our accounting services and bookkeeping services)
- Annual accounts prepared & submitted - Companies House
- Annual accounts prepared & submitted - HMRC
- Personal tax return for sole trader/directors
- Corporation tax return – for limited companies
- Confirmation statement – for limited companies
- Unlimited questions or queries
- Ongoing advice on tax position and tax efficiency
From £50.00moRead Full Description Here
- Entering sales & purchasing invoiced into Zero
- Reconciling bank statements
- Preparing and entering mileage calculations
- Directors expenses and reconciling
- Preparing and submitting payroll
- Monthly management information
- Reporting on forecast versus actual performance
- Xero subscription