FIND OUR OPEN VA POSITIONS BELOW:
We are hiring multiple people for this.
As an outside representative for Annette & Co. your role will be to connect directly and indirectly with our target market in a meaningful way to generate sales and leads on a daily basis- all while working remotely!
This role is perfect for a dynamic individual who loves variety and learning!
This position includes a base hourly rate in addition to commissions and bonuses based on targets being met and achieved.
You will have the ability to progress and specialise into specialist roles within the business (eg social media management, social selling, executive assistant, community management etc)
* Operations management – Project managing the non-operational based tasks – chasing up team members to keep tasks moving forward, making sure work has been done on schedule – this will primarily be keeping Marketing and Launches on track.
* Metrics Management – tracking & reporting statistics daily so we know exactly what’s working in the business and what isn’t
* Client communications – email check ins and managing (and replying to) my emails
* Social Selling – responding to Direct Messages on Social Media platforms and sending out Social Media messages cold to contacts; connecting with appropriate people on Social Media platforms
* Community Management – within our Facebook and LinkedIn groups – being a big cheerleader for the business and interacting as both yourself and as myself
* General business administrative tasks – diary coordination; sending clients cards on their birthdays; writing up meeting notes with clients; arranging internal meetings and catch ups etc
* Occasional personal tasks (eg ordering flowers, booking restaurants, researching stuff to do with the kids etc)
* Marketing – things like uploading emails to our CRM, uploading blog posts and scheduling social media content are also included in this role – this will be basic level marketing (and you will receive full training on this)
* Financial – you will he expected to do basic daily reconciliations and numbers reporting (approx 1 hour a day)
Training will be provided in all areas – we work with checklists and have a full training program
Our part time minimum commitment is 10 hours a week and our full time is 40 hours a week.
Business hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (you will be entitled to paid breaks throughout the day).
We have a daily check in call at 9am and daily check out call 2:30/3pm which you will be required to be available for each day (M-F). These are at this time to ensure people doing the school run can fit them in too.
All VA’s start on £9 per hour and the career progression path is below.
- High standard of written English
- High attention to details
- Ability to work independently but likes being part of a team
- Able to take responsibility for your own work and output
- Ability to work to targets, deadlines and deliverables – these will be mutually agreed and you will be held accountable to them
- Ability to make independent decisions around a process framework
- Enjoyment of learning and personal development.
- Own computer and mobile (must have the ability to use the Instagram App) with strong internet connection
Reminder – to apply:
Email your resume (CV) and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject line as “VA POSITION” (and application without this in the email subject line will be disregarded). Please also indicate if you are apply for part time (and how many hours) or full time.