We're MORE than JUST your Chartered Accountant!

We’re YOUR forward facing Chartered Accountants, (fully qualified) bookkeepers, Certified Profit First Professionals, and virtual FD in one!

Profit Fist Professionals, Chartered Accountants, Xero Partners


TOO MANY CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS ARE STUCK IN THE PAST...IT'S TIME TO START FACING FORWARD!

Do you want an accountant who is always looking in the rear view mirror at history?
OR
Someone that is standing with you, shoulder to shoulder, looking in the same direction as you?
99% of the work we do with you is forward facing (the other 1% – Is keeping the tax man…or woman happy!)

PROFIT PLANNERS

NEWBIES
  • You've just started your new venture, your new dream, your new business. Eek, exciting!

    Let's make sure that you get paid from the beginning - You don't need to wait years for your business to pay you!

profit Seeker

6 - FIGURE BUSINESS
  • You've got a great business with raving fans.

    Things look great except...You're not taking home the money you should be for the revenue you are making, and those VAT payments always feel like they come out of the blue.

Profit maximiser

7 - FIGURE BUSINESSES
  • Things are great!
    Your clients are great.

    Your systems...they feel like they need a solid kick up the...

    and that includes your financial systems and teams!

IT'S THE 21st CENTURY

The most common complaint I hear from clients leaving other firms is: Communication. 

Waiting days, or even weeks for a reply isn’t good enough! 

We offer every client Slack as a communication channel so you won’t need to chase or wait forever for an answer!

Like I said we work with you shoulder to shoulder looking in the same direction as you…forwards.

£ 1 K
Money Leaks plugged
£ 99 M+
Hidden cash revealed
0 %
Happy Clients

we're more than just accountants!

We're Profit First Professionals too.

If you're wanting to learn more about Profit First and how this can help you and your business then hit the button below...

Hey, I'm Annette Ferguson,

Founder and CEO of Annette & Co. also…I am so much more! 

I am a Chartered Accountant, Certified Profit First Professional, Profit Mentor and Income Strategist.

Also an incredibly proud mother of my two little ones Brock and Cally and a loving wife to my amazing husband Alex.

An entrepreneur and business owner just like YOU

A runner, an avid reader and a HUGE lover of audiobooks and podcasts.

I started my accounting firm in 2009, and have learnt the hard way on many things in business (like we all do!) – but thankfully, I have managed to build a business that fully supports me and my family and fully enables us to live the life we want to live.  

I want the same for you too – whatever your desired goals might be!

So let’s do this together, hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder 


Something is wrong.
Instagram token error.

4 steps for you to take home more money from your business today

Get instant access to my FREE eBook. This will help plug money leaks in your business so that you can take home more money home for you and your family to enjoy. 

HERE ARE SOME SUPER COOL FEATURES WE HAVE FOR YOU, TO HELP YOUR BUSINESS GROW!

WHICH MEANS YOU GET TO TAKE HOME MORE MONEY FROM YOUR BUSINESS WHILE PLUGGING MONEY LEAKS!

WHICH MEANS WE ARE STANDING WITH YOU SHOULDER TO SHOULDER, STANDING IN THE SAME DIRECTION AS YOU – FORWARD! I’M HERE TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE YOUR DESIRED GOALS!

WHICH MEANS YOU CAN RUN YOUR BUSINESS LIKE A CEO, UNDERSTAND YOUR KEY DATA SO THAT YOU DON’T LOOSE TRACK OR GET PULLED INTO THE WEEDS! 

STUFF WAIT TIMES. 
YOU’LL GET YOUR OWN DESIGNATED SLACK CHANNEL WITH US!

YOU SHOULDN’T BE HANGING AROUND FOR 2 WEEKS FOR AN ANSWER FROM YOUR ACCOUNTANT, YOU CAN USE YOUR TIME MUCH MORE EFFICIENTLY

Accounting & Tax

As you should expect from a highly competent Chartered Accountant – we take care of all the compliance stuff – the annual accounts, confirmation statement, corporation tax, and director(s) personal tax returns  

Bookkeeping, Payroll & VAT

Bookkeeping is so much more than setting up bank feeds in Xero, and sending to ReceiptBank. We make sure every part of your finances is reconciled e.g. does your Stipe tie back to your CRM sales to your bank account? 

UNCOVER WEALTH RADIO

The Podcast for 7 Figure Business Owners Who Want to Reach The Fullest Potential of their Business Assets by Finding the Hidden Wealth Within.

THE LATEST POSTS: